‘ELIMINATOR’ CHANNEL SCREEDS Pat.
PRODUCT ID: BXM
DESCRIPTION: The patented 2-piece Eliminator Trim is a revolutionary new approach to achieve beautiful architectural reveals both vertically and horizontally while eliminating the common concerns associated with traditional extruded aluminum channels. Part A is a receiver track which is fastened directly through the bottom of the channel and Part B is a cover plate reveal that snaps securely into place. The Eliminator system provides crisp, precision terminations, fully welded intersections and greatly improves protection against moisture intrusion.
- Product is fastened through the Receiver Reduces moisture barrier penetrations by 50% Channel.
- No Nail Flanges Eliminates cracking at the edge of nail flanges.
- Part B (Reveal Insert) installed after stucco Eliminates need to use masking tape coat is dry Eliminates stained or scratched reveals.
Eliminates the cost of labor to remove the glue residue left by masking tape. Wet cement & stucco never comes in contact with finish Product. Reveal flange is never covered with stucco which results in crisper, cleaner architectural lines. Improved moisture protection by all joints being staggered.
- Fully welded Intersections Greatly reduces potential for moisture intrusion.
- Reusable, recycled plastic inserts are used Practiced Sustainability to protect the Receiver Channel Quick Insertion and Removal lowers labor cost.
- Added “Brown Ground” Screed flange Helps reduce overall material usage by controlling the brown coat thickness.
- Receiver Channel joints and fasteners can The Reveal Insert covers all caulking for the cleanest be thoroughly caulked and sealed finish possible.
MATERIAL: Aluminum Alloy 6063 T5 THICKNESS: Nominal .050 ASTM: B 221
LENGTH: Standard: 10 ft.
FINISH: Standard – Clear Anodized (Architectural 200R1 med. Etch AAM32C10A21)
Also available: Chem-Film a.k.a. ‘Paint Grade’, Custom anodized, Kynar ® fluoro-polymer coating.